Williamstown - Festival - Circus - Stage
Shows - Culture - Community - Events
Scott Standard Postage Stamp Catalogue, Volume 1
Almost 12,000 value changes are recorded in Volume 1, with more than 2,600 of these changes seen in the United States and United Nations listings. In the U.S. Postage section, there are scattered changes, both up and down. There were 1,200 changes for the U.N listings, with a significant number of increases concentrated among modern issues. Other countries with significant value activity include the Bahamas, Benin and Bermuda. There are also several notable new listings incorporated in the U.S. listings, including a die-cutting-omitted error of the 23 Wilma Rudolph booklet pane of 10, Scott 3436c, and imperforate pair listings for the 1940 Stock Transfer stamps, Scott RD67a-RD85a.
Ages & Stages Questionnaires: Social-emotional (asq:se-2): Questionnaires
Watch a webcast on the new edition!
Coming in Fall 2015!
The ASQ:SE-2 questionnaires are the most cost-effective, reliable way to screen young children for social-emotional issues in the first 6 years of life. Now in a NEW second edition, the 9 age-appropriate questionnaires (2, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 48, and 60 months) effectively screen 7 key social-emotional areas: self-regulation, compliance, adaptive functioning, autonomy, affect, social-communication, and interaction with people.
What's New in ASQ:SE-2
ASQ:SE-2 questionnaires are better than ever, with helpful new features like:
- New 2 month questionnaire: Reliably screen and start monitoring children as young as 1 month, so critical interventions can start earlier.
- Screen through kindergarten: Now you can screen children from 1-72 months with no gaps, so you can use ASQ:SE-2 through kindergarten and the transition to school.
- New behavior and communication items designed to elicit parent concerns that may point to autism and early communication issues.
- New data and cutoffs: ASQ:SE-2 is based on updated research and a large sample size of more than 14,000 diverse children.
- New monitoring zone that clearly identifies children who are close to the cutoff and should be monitored and rescreened.
- Questionnaire items revised and refined based on user feedback, to help parents provide the best responses.
- Sturdy, convenient new box with a handle for easy portability.
How to Use ASQ:SE-2 Questionnaires
Fast and easy to use, ASQ:SE-2 questionnaires take just 10-15 minutes for parents to complete. First, parents fill out the questionnaire, checking the response that best describes their childÃ¢s behavior:often or always, sometimes, or rarely or never. Clear questions help parents complete the questionnaires quickly and accurately, and open-ended questions ask about any related parental concerns. Professionals score the questionnaire in just 2-3 minutes, and then transfer a total score to a simple summary sheet along with any concerns the parent has noted. The summary sheet, a visual indicator of social emotional development and parent concerns, indicates whether any followup should be considered.
- Total scores that fall in the graphÃ¢s range of Risk (dark shaded zone) indicate the child may need further evaluation.
- NEW! A total score in the new Ã¢monitoringÃ¢ zone (light shaded area)helps identify children that may require followup actions based on items of concern. Professionals can work with parents to address behaviors of concern and provide social-emotional development information sheets and activities to help their child make progress before the next screening.
- Scores outside the shaded zones mean the childÃ¢s social-emotional development appears to be developing on schedule. Parents can monitor their childÃ¢s development by rescreening at the next ASQ:SE-2 interval.
When you purchase a box of ASQ:SE-2 questionnaires, youÃ¢ll get photocopiable master copies on paperand printable PDF master copies on CD-ROM-so you and your staff will always have the format you want, right at your fingertips.
Convenient, easy online completion and management for ASQ:SE-2 questionnaires are both available with the purchase ofASQ Online. ASQ:SE-2 questionnaires are also available in Spanish. Learn more aboutASQ:SE-2 and its companion developmental screener, ASQ-3 -the valid, reliable, and trusted tool for screening children during the crucial first 5Â½ years of life.
Rapid Stage 8 Set A
Rapid Reading can treble the rate of reading progress. Part of the Rapid Reading series, created to help children catch up. Rapid Reading is the UK's most comprehensive reading intervention programme
Williamstown Festival Articles
Williamstown Festival Books